I’m available for 1-on-1 classes and webinars (Zoom, Google Meet) on various topics in genealogy.
Popular topics include:
- Finding Evidence: What Historical Sources & Documents Can I Trust?
- Introduction to Major Record Types: Census, Vital, Church Records
- Beyond the Census: Using Secondary Historical Records to Unlock the Past
- Advanced Tips & Tricks from a Professional Genealogist
- Introduction to DNA: The Different Types of Tests / How to Interpret & Use DNA Test Results
If your topic isn’t covered above, I’m open to coming up with a custom class based on what you’re after.
I’m also flexible if you’re interested in a single session or are looking for a multiple-session course.
I also offer individual consults on your family history research.
If you’re interested in classes or consultations, please get in touch with me by filling out the form below. I’d be excited to work with you in coming up with a program that meets your needs.